Re: [mosquitto-dev] broker segfaults

Hi Jacob,

It's possible! But pretty unlikely. This bug would manifest itself when:

1. A message with QoS>0 was published by a client that didn't have
permission to publish - either through topic ACL or payload size
limitations.
2. The client disconnected before the broker could complete the
message flow (i.e. PUBACK/PUBREC/...)
3. The persistence file was written before the client logged in again

Cheers,

Roger