Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 14:29:32 +0200
From: Said U?ar <said.ucar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto version in Ubuntu Repository

I?m new in mosquitto-dev and I have question. I want to install mosquitto
broker with websocket feature to my Ubuntu server. As I know, I need at
least v1.4+ of mosquitto. I simply install mosquitto using ?apt-get? to my
Ubuntu, I couldn?t manage to configure listen websocket. What is the version
of mosuqitto currently in Ubuntu repository? And if this is below 1.4, can
it be upgraded ?

Thanks,

Said.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 2
You can find your version of mosquitto with CLI : *mosquitto -h*

This will display the help section along with your version of mosquitto.
Current version of mosquitto is : 1.4.7

I don't know about web sockets. Let someone else help you out here.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Said U?ar <said.ucar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I?m new in mosquitto-dev and I have question. I want to install mosquitto
> broker with websocket feature to my Ubuntu server. As I know, I need at
> least v1.4+ of mosquitto. I simply install mosquitto using ?apt-get? to my
> Ubuntu, I couldn?t manage to configure listen websocket. What is the
> version of mosuqitto currently in Ubuntu repository? And if this is below
> 1.4, can it be upgraded ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Said.

Umang J.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 3
You can update mosquitto on ubuntu with the PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~mosquitto-dev/+archive/ubuntu/mosquitto-ppa/

John @ filimin.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/filiminlight
Follow us on Twitter @filiminlight
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 4
Thank you Umang and John. The PPA works as expected.

John @ filimin.com <http://filimin.com>

Like us on Facebook  <https://www.facebook.com/filiminlight> https://www.facebook.com/filiminlight
Follow us on Twitter @filiminlight