[mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto version in Ubuntu Repository

Hi,

I’m new in mosquitto-dev and I have question. I want to install mosquitto broker with websocket feature to my Ubuntu server. As I know, I need at least v1.4+ of mosquitto. I simply install mosquitto using ‘apt-get’ to my Ubuntu, I couldn’t manage to configure listen websocket. What is the version of mosuqitto currently in Ubuntu repository? And if this is below 1.4, can it be upgraded ?

Thanks,

Said.

Back to the top