[mosquitto-dev] Instant monitoring for mosquitto daemon status..

Hello,

  I want to use mosquitto broker with monitoring systems like nagios, munin or zabbix.

I made a instant script as 'mosquitto_sub -h 127.0.0.1 -h -t $SYS/# -C 47', that works well.

But because I'm using '-C 47' option, if newer mosquitto version adds more statistics to $SYS, it'll lose some statistics.

Is there any more elegant ways, except do coding by myself?

Many thanks in advance.

Back to the top