Re: [mosquitto-dev] client authorization in mosquitto broker

Hi Roger,

Probably my wordings were confusing, what I really intended to tell was that only one client can publish/subscribe and other clients can subscribe to the messages based on ACL's. The ACL entries are like this.
user clientA
topic #
user clientB
topic topicname1
user clientC
topic topicname2

With this configuration I am able to do what I wanted i.e
ClientA can publish/subscribe all topics
ClientB can only subscribe only to topicname1
ClientC can only subscribe only to topicname2.

Regards,
Wahid

Back to the top