[mosquitto-dev] (Help) Access denied tcpd using Mosquitto V1.4.2 going over 1024 connections

Have anybody seen this before using Mosquitto log files under /var/log/mosquitto on Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty) - with more than 1024 Connections saying ...."Connection from ..... denied access by tcpd"

I am testing the Mosquitto V1.4.2 to see how many connections I can make, but get this as soon as I go over 1024 connections

Inline image 1

I've update the mosquitto.conf to allow unlimited connections - no difference
Inline image 4

I've updated my /etc/security/limits.conf as seen below but makes no difference
Inline image 2

Created the file /etc/security/limits.d/90-nproc.conf with same entries as above - no diff

Also update my sysctl.conf - make no diff
Inline image 3

Any advice how to increase the number of allowed MQTT connections to mosquitto V1.4.2?

Back to the top