Re: [mosquitto-dev] version 1.4.1 bridge between broker causes an instance crash

I will be faster next time. ;)
Thank you for the fix!

Best regards,
Milan Tucic

Hi Milan,

Thanks, I'd spotted the problem only just a bit before you :) The fix
is in the master head and will be in 1.4.2. shortly.

Cheers,

Roger