Re: [mosquitto-dev] version 1.4.1 bridge between broker causes an instance crash

Hi Stefan,

I can confirm that there is a bug there. I'm not quite sure what is
going on though, it seems to be quite timing sensitive. I've got a
workaround, but would like to try and fix it properly for 1.4.2.

Cheers,

Roger