Re: [mosquitto-dev] Accessing the client id when validating a username / password

Hi Paul,

You can only get the username/password at the moment. This has been
raised before - it's a breaking change though, so I wanted to make it
part of a wider review which will be part of the next release.

Cheers,

Roger