Re: [mojarra-dev] Merging 3.0 to master

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 10:24 AM Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.thomas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A question about the Full state saving removal:
some PF users are using the FULL_STATE_SAVING_VIEW_IDS param to workaround hacks.

Maybe it would be a good idea to deprecate it first and remove in 4.1?

Sure, we could do that. I felt Full State Saving was already practically deprecated, as-in it was all the time used for compatibility with older releases only, and not as a specific feature.

Let's then first add an explicit notice in the spec, and at all related attributes that full state saving is deprecated and will be removed in a future version.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top