Re: [microprofile-wg] MP Committer questions

As the member representative for a MicroProfile working group participant, Jan can designate a Participant Representative (committer) on the MicroProfile Specification Project as described in the Eclipse Foundation Specification Process.

I'll initiate the committer paperwork process. You should receive an email with instructions, Jan.

Jan, with what member of the EF staff have "tried to fix that" with? AFAICT, no request has been received by the EMO, so I'd like to circle back and make sure that our staff understands where to direct folks with these sorts of requests.

Wayne