Re: [microprofile-wg] [Vote] [Complete] Configure MicroProfile Telemetry

Hi Emily,

one small correction: My vote is a binding vote because I am a Committer by role (iJUG representative).

However, this is not reflected correctly in a lot of MPWG places and need to be fixed at some point - but my tries to fix that with EF staff and/or MP self-management where not successful until now... ;-)

Best,
Jan