Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile] Re: [Oct 4th- MPWG Trademark call] Not necessary

Hi Amelia,

I think you could be confusing two threads one is my response to your proposal to cancel the Monday Marketing Team call, my request is for the call to go ahead so we can work on prioritising and planning to implement Program Plan items in 2021. We need to leverage the budget to deliver on those items.

The other is Sharon's guidance to the Steering Committee to let them know that the Program Plan and Budget process is getting underway for 2022. Your email to the community will no doubt gather helpful input! I also totally agree that the 2021 Program Plan is a good place to start from when planning for 2022.

Thanks ... Paul

PS. My emails to the marketing list bounce so I dropped it from the dist.