Re: [microprofile-wg] Targeting a CY2020 MicroProfile 4.0 release

Ryan is starting his vacation today. We must protect holidays, so this release will likely lack his creativity.
I expected no release, so we, after the MP Tuesday update, didn't plan for the normal branding awesomeness.

John, can you please submit an Mktg git ticket to trigger the release push? Use the written release Mktg guidelines of course.
I can push via Twitter the release announcement without cards, maybe update the website too, only if the release comes next week.