[microprofile-wg] Targeting a CY2020 MicroProfile 4.0 release

Sooooo, Edwin, Martin, and Emily have been hard at work delivering MP 4.0 updates. Huge thanks!

We have the OK from Wayne for all of the component specifications assuming they all pass ballot. This means that we can release MicroProfile 4.0 this calendar year.  Are there any objections to doing a final MP 4.0 build this calendar year once all of the ballots have passed and the artifacts have been moved out of staging into prod?

Back to the top