Re: [microprofile-wg] MicroProfile Working Group repository & approved Specification Process 1.0

I switched the PR for adding a checklist to the microprofile project into an issue template:
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile/pull/193

Should I move it over?

Going the route of a pure metadata type of submission that is used to generate website or other materials is something that I was starting to look at for jakarta.ee where we do pull the PR directly in. The Hugo engine there supports yaml, md, maybe even json.