Re: [messaging-dev] Help/guidance with the 3.1 release needed

On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 at 18:23, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The release of the actual artefacts should only be done after the ballot has concluded successfully,
Release to central - right.

> so for the moment jenkins is not needed.

How can JMS 3.1 find its way to staging repo then?

> When it's time to release, it's a matter of staging using job:
>
> 1_messaging-build-and-stage

I believe this 1_*, updated on Jenkins to use java 11+, has to be
executed for at least RC in the first place. Only then can it be
integrated by downstreams, from staging repo. Without such integration
I doubt the ballot would conclude at all...

The job 3_* - this one can wait, but I don't think 1_* can.

Please, please - I'm asking for any output from messaging since
https://www.eclipse.org/lists/messaging-dev/msg00031.html...

Piotrek

Back to the top