Re: [messaging-dev] Help/guidance with the 3.1 release needed

Hi,

The release of the actual artefacts should only be done after the ballot has concluded successfully, so for the moment jenkins is not needed.

When it's time to release, it's a matter of staging using job:

1_messaging-build-and-stage

Then when it stages correctly, run the TCK against it using job:

2_messaging-run-tck-against-staged-build

And when the TCK passes, push the staged artefacts to Maven central using job:

3_messaging-staging-to-release