发件人: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> 代表 TESSIER Patrick <Patrick.TESSIER@xxxxxx>
发送时间: 2019年1月9日 10:42
收件人: Papyrus Project list
主题: Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Suggestion: making the Papyrus Wiki more active and helpful

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your feedbacks,

Now we add information about the tool directly inside plugins not on the wiki to avoid duplication and lack of synchronization about the documentation.

Our news are inside Current task section. This page is editing every first Monday of each month during a meeting with all contributors of papyrus.

We focus on the stabilization of papyrus: improve means of customization, performance, make it less monolithic …

Papyrus will have several minor versions (maybe 3 or 4).  We prepare a Version 5, where the list of protential breackable API are already listed (seebugzilla with target milestone 5.0 (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&columnlist=product%2Ccomponent%2Cbug_severity%2Cassigned_to%2Cbug_status%2Cresolution%2Cshort_desc%2Cchangeddate&list_id=18116990&product=Papyrus&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=5.0.0 )

I agree with you to add information about example and list interesting information from the forum or mailing list.

I will propose this topic for the next Monday developer meeting to make this page more attractive and useful.

If you want to add new proposition to structure the wiki, you are welcomed.

Happy new year ;D!

Patrick