I just realized that my answers to your questions are offsetâ The original problem is gone, and Iâm not sure whyâ Although I did modify some POM, Manifest, feature, and category files, which might have taken care of the original problemâ
And the error left over is one of dependency resolution - which I should be able to figure out (famous last words).
Sorry for the disturbanceâitâs not easy to get back into Eclipse development after a decade or so...
Than you for offering to help.
Please see answers to your questions inline below.
Any hints as to where to look would be greatly appreciated!
- Can you please indicate which version of Papyrus are you using? is it Oxygen or Photon?
- Is your new architecture context an Architecture Description Language or an Architecture Viewpoint? I assume the former since you seem to be creating new diagram types.
We are implementing a process-tailored SysML subset, and the client also wants UML class diagram in addition to the SysML subset.
I would think that you are correct in your assumption. Iâm not the one who originally implemented this - Iâm just tasked with adding the class diagram...
Note that we have four user viewpoints defined but that the not all diagrams are available in all viewpoints (so more copiesâ).
- When you added a Class diagram to your architecture context, did you copy of the one in UML or did you create one that extends it (sets it as a parent)?
Copied the class diagram information in its entirety from the Papyrus implementation and pasted into our environment.
- Your command class seems to be internal "com.zeligsoft.AB.design.architecture.internal.commands.CreateABSysMLModelCommand". Do you export that package in the manifest? Also, notice that the class must be on the class path of the bundle that provides the architecture model.
- You did not mention when do you get this error. Is it when you specify the architecture model, or when you create diagrams of this type? A stack trace would help.
<Unsuccessful product build-ABC.txt>
I get the error when I try to build the product (RCP). Everything works fine when I build and launch into a runtime environment.
Here is the log for the build that fails:
_______________________________________________mdt-papyrus.dev mailing listmdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxxTo change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visithttps://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/mdt-papyrus.dev