Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager
charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 2018-05-25, at 10:40 , charles+zeligsoft.com <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Maged,

Than you for offering to help.

Please see answers to your questions inline below.

Any hints as to where to look would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager
charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 2018-05-23, at 03:33 , Maged Elaasar <melaasar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Charles,

- Can you please indicate which version of Papyrus are you using? is it Oxygen or Photon?
<cr>
Oxygen, 3.3.0
</cr>

- Is your new architecture context an Architecture Description Language or an Architecture Viewpoint? I assume the former since you seem to be creating new diagram types.
<cr>
We are implementing a process-tailored SysML subset, and the client also wants UML class diagram in addition to the SysML subset.
I would think that you are correct in your assumption. I’m not the one who originally implemented this - I’m just tasked with adding the class diagram...
Note that we have four user viewpoints defined but that the not all diagrams are available in all viewpoints (so more copies…).
</cr>

- When you added a Class diagram to your architecture context, did you copy of the one in UML or did you create one that extends it (sets it as a parent)?
<cr>
Copied the class diagram information in its entirety from the Papyrus implementation and pasted into our environment.
</cr>

- Your command class seems to be internal "com.zeligsoft.AB.design.architecture.internal.commands.CreateABSysMLModelCommand". Do you export that package in the manifest? Also, notice that the class must be on the class path of the bundle that provides the architecture model.

- You did not mention when do you get this error. Is it when you specify the architecture model, or when you create diagrams of this type? A stack trace would help.
<cr>
I get the error when I try to build the product (RCP). Everything works fine when I build and launch into a runtime environment.

Here is the log for the build that fails:

<Unsuccessful product build-ABC.txt>
</cr>

Maged