[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Problem with architecture configuration
- From: Maged Elaasar <melaasar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 00:33:06 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can you please indicate which version of Papyrus are you using? is it Oxygen or Photon?
- Is your new architecture context an Architecture Description Language or an Architecture Viewpoint? I assume the former since you seem to be creating new diagram types.
- When you added a Class diagram to your architecture context, did you copy of the one in UML or did you create one that extends it (sets it as a parent)?
- Your command class seems to be internal "com.zeligsoft.AB.design.architecture.internal.commands.CreateABSysMLModelCommand". Do you export that package in the manifest? Also, notice that the class must be on the class path of the bundle that provides the architecture model.
- You did not mention when do you get this error. Is it when you specify the architecture model, or when you create diagrams of this type? A stack trace would help.