Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [4.0.0_M6] Reduce build errors to 0

Hi Zhang,

The final API Baseline for Papyrus Photon (4.0.0) has not been released yet, because a new minor version (3.4.0) of Papyrus based on Oxygen will still be released in the next few days.

Once the final API Baseline is ready & published, we can start fixing the API versioning issues.

The other issues can probably be fixed already (Especially the test packages/folders issue). QVTo issues may or may not be fixable (IIRC, QVTo doesn't properly support nested EPackages when they are present in the Workspace - but that works fine at runtime. If this is still the case, we won't be able to fix the reported compile errors. If this issue has been fixed in QVTo, then we can probably provide some URI Mappings for the nested EPackages, to reference the workspace location of the *.ecore files).

Cheers,
Camille