Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus 3.4 for the 21th May

Hello everyone,

The  prior access is the nightly.

The announcement is poste on this mailing list for commiters and also on the forum and the news on papyrus website.

To know the new features, the information can be read on the part incoming of the wiki page: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus . it is maintained every month for paragraphs on functionalities or set of fixed bugs. And the list of fixed bugs is a request on the Bugzilla ;D

As soon as the oxygen 3 is available, incoming becomes news in the wiki page. Forum, mailing list, and news on the webpage will updated for information from the part news.

Best regards,

Patrick