Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Collaborative-Modeling Target Platform

Thanks, Camille.  I didn’t realize that there was a separate TP for Compare.  And thanks, Benoit for pointing out that the TP so far had only one SysML bundle:  I’ve updated the tests TP to pull the whole SysML 1.4 feature because we need also the customization artifacts in the diagram bundles for these tests.

I see also that there doesn’t seem to be any location on the download server for publication of nightly nor milestone builds for the Papyrus Components as there is for the main Papyrus project.  Is there a plan to implement at least milestone builds for the Components?  It would be a much more stable situation for downstream builds like Compare to have static update sites available instead of the highly volatile Hudson builds.

Thanks,

Christian