Cheers
Federico

Skickat från min iPhone

26 sep. 2017 kl. 17:13 skrev Grischa Liebel <grischa@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Raquel,

Both a) and b) sound good. So I’m willing to join for organisation, or alternatively as a participant.

Cheers,
Grischa

From: <papyrus-ic-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of "Garcia-Dominguez, Antonio" <a.garcia-dominguez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday 26 September 2017 at 14:27
To: papyrus-ic discussions <papyrus-ic@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Papyrus IC <papyrus-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [papyrus-ic] 'Escape the maze' Rover Challenge Contest at MODELS'18

Hello Raquel,

I'd be interested in b), but I also think it'd be nicer if we had a way to simulate the rovers running around the maze before running things "for real". If we knew the sensor configuration by then, some of us (myself, if I find the time) could try developing such a simulation before the event.

Kind regards,
Antonio

--
Antonio Garcia-Dominguez