[mdt-papyrus.dev] Content Assist in NatTable Property Editor?

Hi, Team,

I have a user of Papyrus-RT who claims to see content assist in the Nattable Property Editor (the in-development table of parameters in the Properties View for a protocol message).  He runs Papyrus-RT on Windows platform.  Just type a few letters and hit Ctrl+Space, and he gets suggestions of type names in the model to complete the input.

However, I don’t see anything of the sort when I try it.  I’m on Mac platform.  Can anyone confirm that this should work on Mac?

Any pointers where I can start debugging to try to figure this out?  I don’t know where the code is that is supposed to implement content assist, nor how it is supposed to be hooked into the NatTable.

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top