[mdt-papyrus.dev] Filtering NewChild Extensions

Hi,

As we are working on Papyrus for Information Modeling, we want to customize the New Child-Dialog context menu in the Model Explorer.
We saw that there is an option to add new menu entries via the org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.newchild extension point.

In order to remove unwanted entries from this extension point (the standard 'New Child' and 'New Relationship' entry from UML), we currently go through the CreationMenuRegistry and set the visibility of those entries to false programatically.
However, we saw that there is a new preference that should achieve the same goal.
Could you let us know which preference options we have to set in the product customization ini to filter the standard newchild-extensions?

Thank you and cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Fleck