[mdt-papyrus.dev] Setting different fill colors of single compartments with CSS

Hi,

is there a way to setting the background color of single compartments, for instance in order to have a different background color of the compartment containing the title of a UML class and its attributes and operations?

I tried setting the fillColor of the entire class (which works) and then overriding the color for the single compartments as follows:

Class {
fillColor: #000000;
}

Class > Compartment[kind="attributes"] {
    fillColor: #FFFFFF;
}

But the overridden color in the attributes compartment is just ignored and the full class has the fillColor of #000000. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks a lot and best wishes,

Philip

--
Philip Langer

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Back to the top