From: mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Etienne Juliot
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 8:54 AM
To: Papyrus Project list
Subject: Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Problem with papyrus build execution

The problem is "normally".
And as you know, "normally" theory will always fail !! :)

Near than 0% of our users and customers are using Java 6 or 7.
I agree Java 6 and 7 are better, but this is the hard life of tools creators with several kinds of users.

If we want to be include in Eclipse 3.5 or 3.6, it will be clear that it will be impossible if we aren't compatible with Eclipse platform minimum requirements.

So, +1 to change features and plugins descriptors to be compatible with jdk 1.5.