RE: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus : Activity and sequence diagramprogress.

  Hi,

  Cedric, you are right.
  The 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.activity', 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.sequence' and 'es.cv.gvcase.mdt.uml2.diagram.parser' should be deleted from the repository.

>>   Can we also delete archive, or move it outside papyrus-gmf ?
  The content of this folder was uploaded to be used as an example by anyone needing it.
  They can be moved/deleted as far as moskitters are concerned.

>>   Can't openoffice open .doc ?
  Yes, it can. Anyway, if I remember correctly, in one of the meetings we had we agreed to use open formats.

  Regards,
  Javi

----
Francisco Javier Cano Muñoz