Build warnings (was Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT OCL Releng Cheat Sheet)

Hi

- The last Integration build exposes around 155 warnings.

I think it could be good to fix this warnings for M7, to see a green OK ;)

Still there in M7.

They don't exist in a normal workspace where I have
6 validation dead code (Bug 281568)
1 UML internal resource reference (Bug 297041)

--

The auto-generated ANTLr code leaves much to be desired, it's huge, verbose, and has numerous warnings. Sebastian has identified 13000 generated code in my grammar that can be suppressed. This might then allow all reserved words to be identifiers when appropriate.

It seems we must wait for Xtext/ANTLr to improve of Hudson to observe the JDT .settings.

    Ed

Back to the top