Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT OCL Releng Cheat Sheet

Hi Adolfo

- The last Stable build exposes around 7 warnings .
- The last Integration build exposes around 155 warnings.

I think it could be good to fix this warnings for M7, to see a green OK ;)

7 warnings in org.eclipse.ocl -> I'll fix them by myself.
1 warning in org.eclipse.ocl.editor.* -> No matter about this, since it will be suppressed, right ?
1 warning in org.eclipse.ocl.examples.modelregistry -> No matter about this, since it will be suppressed, right ?
40 warning in org.eclipse.ocl.examples.parser -> No matter about this, since it will be suppressed, right ?
106 warnings in org.eclipse.ocl.examples.xtext.* -> I guess that Ed will fix them sooner or later.

Sorry about the Xtext ones, very careless. They're fixed and hopefully will be in CVS too by Monday.

The 6 (?7) warnings are all stub validation code. There is a Bugzilla. I felt that one or two were dead code that could never be called. The others were less clear. They've been there since Christian's time, so I'm inclined to wait till we have a thorough go at all the validations, migrating analysis checks to AST checks were appropriate; another Bugzilla.
Cheers,
Adolfo.