[mdt-ocl.dev] RE: [modeling-pmc] Transition Plan for MDT OCLandEMF"QTV"Components?

Ed,

Thank you for offering to wait just a little longer for this process to arrive at an agreeable conclusion. I concur that we need to identify a new component lead for MDT OCL as soon as possible; as I stated in my last email, my personal preference would be for one of the proposed new committers to step up and take this position. But, I hereby defer to your better judgment in identifying appropriate long-term leader, as it’s clear that such would be better for the community than an interim one (indeed, I am here to provide the new component lead, whomever it is, with any necessary guidance and assistance). I would suggest, however, that the committers whom I proposed, and Christian endorsed, be asked for their input, as I believe that they have, at the very least, earned that right.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

[Embarcadero Technologies Logo]

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | TorontoON  M5V 2G5
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx