Von: Hille-Doering, Reiner
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Juli 2010 10:08
An: 'antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; BPMN2 Developers Mailing List
Betreff: AW: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] Some questions

Thanks Antoine and Henning.

Then what do you think about the following „action plan“.

1.       I wait for GIT permissions.

2.       I “push” in the original contribution to be IP process compliant.

3.       I “push” in the current version I have now – in parallel delete result from 2.

·         New plugins with org.eclipse.bpmn2* name

·         BPMNDI now as option 1. In Bugzilla discussion, i.e. package is “org.eclipse.bpmn.di” and NS prefix is “bpmndi”

·         Move DI and DC packages to “org.eclipse.dd” package.

·         All icons correctly integrated

4.       Last “push” will delete the content of the “old” “org.eclipse.bpmn” and move the stuff from step 3 in.

This plan also gives enough time for you to have a look on both version in parallel.

Reiner.