Re: [mdt-bpmn2.dev] Some questions

2010/6/30 Henning Heitkötter <hheitkoetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I believe you are referring to the content from the CVS repository? We changed to Git some time ago, apparently the project summary page was not updated - sorry for that. Thus, the CVS repo does not contain the current version. You can take a look at the git repository and clone urls at http://git.eclipse.org/c/bpmn2/

FYI: I removed the stale CVS information from the project summary. However, at the moment, one can not link to git repositories, at least I could not find a way to do so.

Regards,
Henning

Back to the top