Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse support for Maven modules

Hi Ed,

In addition to what Simon mentioned, you could import your parent project as a maven project. Under the import options you have the option to import maven project where you have to select the folder, then you will see all project/modules which you can select to be imported into your workspace. Hope this will solve the problem.

Best regards,
Gayan.