[m2e-users] Eclipse support for Maven modules

 Hi,

First time poster.

I like the Maven approach to modules and am using it for my projects with
the Eclipse IDE. Not quite getting something right though. After I have
committed a project to git and do a fresh checkout of it on a different
computer, it appears to forget all the module structure. The child projects
disappear and the main project changes the module source folders to regular folders.

Is there a configuration file other than pom.xml missing from my git commits?

Is it possible for me to restore the lost module structure?

Thank you,
Ed

Back to the top