Re: [m2e-users] Modular jar with dependencies marked as being automatic modules

Hi,

> Do you have the "m2e connector for mavenarchiver pom properties" plugin
> installed? It's available in the Eclipse update site.

> I'd expect it would generate proper Manifests in target/classes, that
> would be picked up by M2E/JDT to compute the project's module name. But I
> might be wrong.

Sorry, I forgot to mention what I'm actually using:
* Eclipse IDE for Enterprise Java Developers.
  Version: 2019-03 M2 (4.11.0 M2)
  Build id: 20190207-1445
* m2e 1.11.0.20190220-0431
* Java 11.0.2 from adoptopenjdk.net
* Windows 8.1 x64

According to the About dialog the following plugin is active:
* Provider: Sonatype, Inc.
  Plug-in Name: m2e connector for the mavenarchiver and pom properties
  Version: 0.17.2.201606141937-signed-20160830073346
  Plug-in Id: org.sonatype.m2e.mavenarchiver

Regards

Thorsten

Back to the top