[m2e-users] m2e dialog base directory location

Hi,

Our custom projects have POM file located inside a folder of a project, not directly under the root of it, screenshot of what I mean - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SXAtjOkioVGnzVpVADeMqyQXCvf3rozy/view

As a result when we launch Maven run dialog in base directory does not contain correct path to POM file - ${project_loc:eee} instead of ${project_loc:eee/bundle.iab/} and when POM file is executed we get the following error:

The goal you specified requires a project to execute but there is no POM in this directory (/home/akravets/dev/workspaces/runtime-trunk/eee)

What would be a correct way to populate base directory filed with value appropriate for our structure and is it even possible?

Thanks,
Alex

Back to the top