Re: [m2e-users] Modular jar with dependencies marked as being automatic modules

I think m2e should request API from JDT by which they could inform the compiler about the intended automatic module name. I don't think there's a mechanisms for this as of yet (short of going via the jar file).

I guess defining a new classpath attribute would be a viable route.

best,
Stephan