[m2e-users] java.lang.VerifyError when commit invoked from custom maven plugin

Hello

I have a custom plugin in Eclipse that extends Subversive commit functionality. This plugin is packaged using Tycho Maven. When I invoke the commit, I get the following error. Please help me in figuring out the reason. Note that Java and Maven versions used for building the plugin and runtime are compatible .

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/maven/project/MavenProject, method: getSnapshotArtifactRepository signature: ()Lorg/apache/maven/artifact/repository/ArtifactRepository;) Incompatible argument to function
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/maven/project/MavenProject, method: getSnapshotArtifactRepository signature: ()Lorg/apache/maven/artifact/repository/ArtifactRepository;) Incompatible argument to function

Thanks
Shwetha

Back to the top