Re: [m2e-users] java.lang.VerifyError when commit invoked from custom maven plugin

Looks like ArtifactRepository is loaded by multiple classloaders. Make
sure your plugin doesn't have copy of classes found in embedded maven
runtime. Can't say anything more specific without a small standalone
example I can use to demonstrates the problem.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 2013-09-06 7:07 PM, Shwetha Telakula wrote:
Hello

I have a custom plugin in Eclipse that extends Subversive commit
functionality. This plugin is packaged using Tycho Maven. When I invoke
the commit, I get the following error. Please help me in figuring out
the reason. Note that Java and Maven versions used for building the
plugin and runtime are compatible .

/java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/maven/project/MavenProject,
method: getSnapshotArtifactRepository signature:
()Lorg/apache/maven/artifact/repository/ArtifactRepository;)
Incompatible argument to function/
/java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/maven/project/MavenProject,
method: getSnapshotArtifactRepository signature:
()Lorg/apache/maven/artifact/repository/ArtifactRepository;)
Incompatible argument to function/

Thanks
Shwetha