Re: [m2e-users] Any news about the m2e egit handler for Juno?

Install it using the update manager.

On Jul 30, 2012, at 8:40 AM, Ittai Zeidman wrote:

I tried grabbing it from the nexus repository[1] but was unable to install it (tried to throw the jars into a folder named m2e-egit in the dropins folder).
Any news or help needed with respect to getting it out?
I'd be happy to install it and play around with it if I knew how to install it.