Re: [m2e-users] Compatibility between indigo m2e and juno m2e

Do you expect your team members constantly go back and forth between m2e
versions for the same workspace? The error marker is not expected to
appear if the same workspace is used with the same m2e version, which I
believe how most m2e users operate.

--
Regards,
Igor