[m2e-users] Compatibility between indigo m2e and juno m2e

Hi,

First, I'm sorry if this has already been discussed:
I am trying to migrate from indigo to Juno. To do that, I have to validate Juno against our different projects. Among others, we have a 200 projects, 2M Locs application in dev that I would like to work on with juno although the rest of the team still uses indigo.
When I tried to open some of the projects with Juno, m2e complained and ordered me to update the project conf. I did it and went back to indigo only to see that indigo complained the same and probably reverted juno's changes.
Is there a way to have part of the team use Juno and the other Indigo without m2e complaining ?

Thx in advance;

Back to the top