Re: [m2e-users] How to tell m2e to update a particular folder (or at least: "target" folder) after <pluginExecution>?

The first problem is to decide when m2e should execute the mojo. Doing
so every time a workspace file changes is both prohibitively expansive
from performance point of view and results in endless builds. There are
few ways of doing this but all require either development of a project
configurator to "wrap" mojo execution or changes to the mojo itself.

So yes, just adding <refresh> annotation either won't do what you want,
i.e. automatic generation and refresh, or will result in extremely poor
workspace build performance and endless build loops.

--
Regards,
Igor