Re: [m2e-users] How to tell m2e to update a particular folder (or at least: "target" folder) after <pluginExecution>?

On 09/07/2012 21:45, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
You need a project configurator. <execute/> mapping is the last resort
thing and is not expected to work for any mojo that generates workspace
resources.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered
I understand our concern but isn't it a lot of work (and to know) for "simple users" of m2e ?

It is always easy to ask others to avoid you some work, but...
I have the same need and it seems to me (but I must be missing something) that an element in m2e configuration indicating
a dynamically generated dir would solve most cases.

By the way, thank you for your work.

Ludovic