Re: [m2e-users] M2E Update Project issue

Igor, for the record, it happens 100% of the time on org.eclipse.m2e.wtp.
I haven't had the opportunity to track the source of the bug though.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I said, we did see very similar intermittent problem in the past and
we were able to trace it to a bug in pde. We have no further plans to
look into this unless somebody provides very detailed explanation of the
problem and how to fix it, i.e. no black-magic patches that "somehow
appear to make the problem go away" please.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-07-05 7:19 AM, Dave Hartnoll wrote:
I've recently upgraded to the same combination and I'm still getting the same issues with 'Maven->Update Project...' as originally reported and confirmed by Markward. (Original report was using Eclipse 3.7 and m2e 1.0, then later 1.1). My Eclipse and JDK 1.7.0_05 are 64-bit on Win7 if that's relevant.

Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: 04 July 2012 13:49
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] M2E Update Project issue

I have 4.2 classic distro with m2e 1.1 and m2e-tycho latest 0.6.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-07-04 8:46 AM, Markward Schubert wrote:
Well at least this is a trace :-).

Can you tell me, what versions of m2e and PDE you have in the setup,
with which you can NOT reproduce this?
I would try out then if this occurs still, when I update to these
versions. If we can solve it by moving to a newer version of eclipse
or PDE, this would be even nicer, as there would be no bug to wait
for.

Regards,
Markward