Re: [m2e-users] [m2e-wtp] Webapp gets redeployed when resources change

Am 11.04.2012 00:31, schrieb Fred Bricon:
There are 2 problems :

- the mavenarchiver plugin regenerates the pom.properties and pom.xml
files on each incremental builds
https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-extras/issues/8

- The Glassfish server tools, whenever it detects a change in the
META-INF folder of a webapp, triggers a full redeploy on Glassfish

There must be something else...

I've effectively disabled the mavenarchiver plugin by always returning null from AbstractMavenArchiverConfigurator.getBuildParticipant(), and my webapp still gets redeployed when I edit a web resource.

Any other ideas...?

Thanks,
Harald

Back to the top