[m2e-users] [m2e-wtp] Webapp gets redeployed when resources change

I have a Maven WAR project in my EclipseWorkspace with m2e, m2e-wtp
and the GlassFish Eclipse Plugin installed.

When running this project via Run as | Run on Server, the entire
webapp gets redeployed whenever I edit a web resource in Eclipse, e.g.
an HTML file or *.xhtml facelet under src/main/webapp.

I'd expect the modified resource to be copied to the GlassFish work
directory without a redeploy, so that I'd see the change immediately
after refreshing the corresponding web page in my browser. For a
non-trivial Java EE webapp, redeployment usually takes 10 to 20
seconds, so this is rather annoying when you're trying to fix the
layout of a web template.

The funny thing is, for a Dynamic Web Project without Maven and m2e,
this works fine. It also works for the WTP Tomcat integration.

Am I missing some configuration item, or is this a problem either in
m2e-wtp or in the GlassFish Eclipse plugin?

Version details:
Eclipse 3.7.1
m2e 1.0.200
m2e-wtp 0.15.2